At Shrum & Associates, PC, we collectively have over 60 years of direct experience in defending and initiating lawsuits in the state and federal trial courts of Tennessee. At the same time, we take a measured approach to litigation, refusing to rush into a civil lawsuit without first considering and exhausting alternative methods of dispute resolution, including negotiation, mediation, or arbitration that can result in the successful resolution of disputes, usually at considerable financial saving to our clients.
Shrum & Associates is now recognized as one of Tennessee’s most aggressive litigation firms in the arena of business and intellectual property. What follows is a just a few examples of the many types of cases handled by the firm:
- Defending copyright and trademark infringement against an importer of replacement grill parts;
- Class action suit against a publisher on behalf of a photographers’ consortium;
- Reclamation of domain names for celebrities who were the victims of cybersquatting;
- Reclamation of attribution and royalties for the estate of a deceased bluesman.
Shrum & Associates P.C. handles all types of civil and commercial litigation, including:
- Copyright & Trademark Infringement actions, both plaintiff and defendant
- Commercial Litigation
- Business tort defense
- Contract disputes
- Corporate litigations, including shareholder, corporate governance, and director disputes
We serve as local counsel for large firms across the country, but no case is too small for consideration. Trust us to reduce the anxiety and worry that litigation can bring by developing a comprehensive strategy toward a successful resolution of your case.